HIRING !!! GET YOUR APPS IN NOW
Read this before applying – very important!
Honesty – Integrity – Ethical – Loyalty – Realist – Bravery – Intelligence – Mature – Trust…
These “WORDS” mean nothing to PPSIX – only the actions. Before applying to PPSIX – you must know we are going to exercise these actions, and it only takes one non-action to be removed from post.
PPSIX is NOT a social club – we not only go the “extra mile” for our clients, but for each other. No – we are not a social club, but we are a “Brother/Sister” hood.
Our goals are to develop a client list that will be as loyal to PPSIX as we plan on being to their organization. . Here are some of the questions you have to ask yourself before you apply here:
1) Am I willing to work a couple of hours past my shift if needed – just because I feel it is needed?
2) If I know a fellow Officer has violated an “Action” – can you – will you bring it to the attention of management? (If not and it is known – action will be two-fold)
3) Can I OWN my post? (Note: Ex-military; the 5The general order – will be a rule and post order)
4) If the client personally asks you to help out in a way that is not your job, but within your ability – and legal – will you help?
5) What can I do to impress the client?
- Military Experience (Vets)
- Police Officers / Experience (Vets)
- Licensed Level III
- Licensed PPO
- MMPI State Registered
- Physically Fit
- Ability to protect yourself and others
- Professional Appearance
- All Applicants will be considered
- Personal Protection Officers (Level IV)
- Private Investigators
- Custom Protection Officers (Level II)
- Managers and Supervisors
- General Office Managers
How to apply:
Click here, and send your cover letter and resume or request an application (Questions Welcomed)
Or Send to:
2300 McDermott Rd, Suite 200-109, Plano, Texas 75025
Attn: Kenneth Wyatt