PPS IX Security, is a provider of quality, customer focused security services in the United States. We provide our security services to clients that lead their industries on a local, level; protecting critical assets and infrastructure for commercial, industrial and governmental organizations.
Our expertise includes armed and unarmed uniformed security, physical security, asset protection, special projects, executive protection, special event protection and security escorts on a permanent and emergency basis. Our highly trained security staff consists of off duty and retired police officers, government agency and ex-military professionals that allow us to provide first class service.
Our tenet is the safety and security of our clients and our mission is to deliver unmatched service on every assignment – every time.
Security Guard Job Description
Responsible for patrolling the premises of residences or buildings to detect suspicious activity, assist tenants, and ensure the safety of occupants.
- Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
- Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
- Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
- Guard against theft and maintain security.
- Respond to alarms and calls of distress.
- Stop suspicious people and ask for identification.
- Investigate thefts and file police reports.
- Call for aid if necessary.
- Use walkie-talkies, pagers, and cell phones to stay in contact with security personnel.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Report rule infractions and violations.
- Issue tickets and warning (On Private Property)
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
- Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Check purses, pockets, and bags for suspicious items.
- Remove weapons and stow away for later retrieval.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Regulate and monitor building systems.
- Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working.
- What ever is needed per the customer